flexi-guide takes care of the quality all records. This is for the purpose of your custom and therefore also in your own interest.
- Pictures and texts containing meat, fish or seafood are not desired. These ingredients are allowed in the section «Menu cards».
- Please write meaningful and significant contents.
- Please enter grammatically correct and accurate contents.
- Please use always capital and small letters when writing. The general netiquette of e-communication applies.
- Please check regularly the actuality of your records/contents.
Consequences after violations
We reserve a right to deactivate a profile after violations against these guidelines, or to point out lacks. To keep the high quality of the contents we expect your prompt reworking.
Closure of a profile
Following contents will lead to an immediate closure of a profile, without any warning: the profile must not show any pornographic, racist, discriminatory or unlawful, especially defamatory content, information or expression of opinion.
Guidelines for rating and comments
flexi-guide is expecting ratings and comments of good quality. We appreciate a grammatically correct and accurate edition of texts. Please use capital and small letters. The flexi-guide team appreciates a friendly communication. The general netiquette of e-communication applies.
flexi-guide will not accept any pornographic, racist, discriminating or illegal, specially defamatory contents, information or opinions. Such ratings will be deleted.
flexi-guide does not accept any marketing ratings of the profile holder.
Examination of ratings and comments
flexi-guide examines every rating and comment.
We reserve the right to contact the sender if a lack of clarity or a disagreement would appear, to clear the situation. The sender details are only known to flexi-guide.
If the information of the sender should appear clearly wrong, this rating will be removed.